[Marxism] Today's News

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 20:30:16 MDT 2009

S. Artesian:

> Well, let's see, it's after 8 PM here, the Yankees are losing again, down
> 9-0 in the second inning...

Be of good cheer S.A. when the love of sport palls, there is always the
latest magnificent triumph of American Arms to celebrate.  Has not our brave
Commander in Chief just ordered the striking down of those rascally pirates
and have not three of them been shot with only three bullets?  And I sooo
loved the bit where we pretended to tow them to safety and then shot them.
 Oh the skill of it!  Oh the joy of it!  That will teach them not to accept
a life of hunger on our gallant President's watch!

I am ashamed to have to admit here to a sneaking fear that Our President
might do things differently when it came to foreign policy.  But now I know
he is just as firm as his great predecessor.

I was also thrilled by the news of the President's choice of dog for his
beautiful children!  Bo is just so lovely and cute. Not since 1952 and
little Checkers have I been so moved by a president of the USA.

I was also comforted to know that the President and the First Lady were
going to attend that nice Church across from the White House. Another truly
religious man in charge of the world's affairs-  God's in his heaven.  Obama
is in the White house.  All is right with the world.  Who could ask for
anything more?

It is absolutley so good to have something other than the financial crisis
and global warming to think about. I will also sleep more peacefully tonite
knowing those awful pirates won't be coming to get me.  But first I must
watch *Black Hawk Down* again!

regards

Gary