[Marxism] [progressivecaucuscdp] Fw: How many degrees does it take to screw in a crisis?

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Wed Apr 15 10:01:29 MDT 2009

John Thornton wrote:
> It may surprise you to learn that most have us have applied a great
> deal of critical thinking to this problem and found the science of the
> IPCC sound.

John:

since you work in this area (i think i learned that from LBO), can you
summaries Kerry Emanuel's troubles with the simulations? i know he's an
expert in atmospheric convection, but do you think there is anything to
his criticisms of the GCM  efforts? I've been meaning to track down his
disagreements but havent had time. or is his beef only with the
prediction of hurricane strengths?

Les