[Marxism] US Has Won a Huge Victory!

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 15 21:59:08 MDT 2009

I don't even believe that's how it was done.  Seas were rough so they
shortened the tow line to 100 yards?  OK.  But then 3 single shots in rough
seas took down the 3 Somalis?  And only one appeared at a hatch with weapon?

Making the shots at 100 yards is nothing, even at night, given the
improvements of the old starlight scopes... but in rough seas?.  Little boat
pitches differently than the big boat...

Call me cynical and jaded, I don't buy the story.  I'll buy the Seals
getting to the lifeboat and slitting throats.  I'll buy the Somalis thinking
they had made a deal, and then the real deal being closed...