[Marxism] Obama on Cuba

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 16 16:53:22 MDT 2009

JB: "I think the American CNN only ran a part of the interview,

and they may have cut that out. I saw the Spanish version which was said to

be the entire thing. It was close to 15 minutes."

Not sure what was broadcast, I saw some of it on American CNN but sometimes they broadcast parts at one time (as a teaser) and then other parts at other times, to keep you watching. But I assume the entire transcript is online at the White House site which is where my link goes, and where I got the text from.

Eli Stephens
 Left I on the News
 http://lefti.blogspot.com