[Marxism] interesting but long article on R. D. Laing

Ambrose Andrews ambrose-bulk at vrvl.net
Fri Apr 17 00:12:48 MDT 2009

2009/4/17 Gary MacLennan <gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com>:

> I have found over the years that it is pointless and near fatal to broach
> the question of sanity, madness, medication etc on the Internet.  The truth
> is that libertarians and Nietzscheans are everywhere even on a Marxism
> list.

True enough for practical purposes, but I'd make a distinction between
Laing and Szasz.
The former at least has some relative redeeming features within the
context of being largely useless.

  -AA.

--
Ambrose Andrews
LPO box 8274 ANU Acton ACT 0200 Australia
mailto:ambrose at vrvl.net
home:+61_262305976
work:+61_261256749
mobile:+61_415544621
irc:{undernet|freenode|oftc}:znalo
xmpp:ambrose at jabber.fsfe.org
sip:znalo at ekiga.net
CE38 8B79 C0A7 DF4A 4F54  E352 2647 19A1 DB3B F823
556A 6D19 0904 827C 9DB8  3697 32D0 1E11 403F 2BE1