[Marxism] Taliban Exploit Class Rifts to Gain Ground in Pakistan

Muneeb Sikander muneebsikander at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 17 07:10:34 MDT 2009

Yes it is true I am a pakistani myself this is what happens there are people with lands above 3000 acres to their name
But we havent given up we are trying to bring a peoples revolution in pakistan for information u can look up CMKP Communist Mazdoor Kisan Party (Communist workers and peasents party).This is the only Communist party operating in Pakistan.
The situation is ideal for a workers revolution its a very similar to a Tsarist system with aristorcrats.But these Taliban and Radical Muslim parties want nothing for the people they used the people as an exuce to gain power just like Many other oppurtunists.They dont want to help the poor jsut bear this in mind before any one  comes to a concusion.

Viva La Revolution!