[Marxism] Morales and Obama

chegitz guevara absynthe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 13:48:57 MDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 12:15 PM, Shane Mage <shmage at pipeline.com> wrote:

> On Apr 17, 2009, at 11:37 AM, J.M.P.Cloke at lboro.ac.uk wrote:
>> ...if you want to believe that the US couldn't
>> possibly have been attacked by a bunch of Arabs on fake
>> passports using box-cutters, 9/11 was a conspiracy...
>
> Either way 9/11 was a conspiracy.  If you want to believe that the
> world's most elaborate intelligence services and the most proficient
> air defenses, by far, couldn't possibly have done anything at all to
> prevent or respond to an attack of which they had been warned and for
> which they ascribed responsibility to an organization which they
> themselves had set up--but yet were able to perpetrate a blatant
> coverup absolving themselves from all responsibility--you can, and
> probably do, believe anything on any subject that the official liars
> have said, are saying, and will say.

Absolutely. When the government run weather service tells you it is a
sunny day, you can be assured that THEY ARE LYING! The truth is they
want you to leave your umbrella at home, so you get caught in the
rain, get sick, and pump money into the
industrial-military-pharmaceutical complex! It was all a plot to seize
control of Afghanistan, so that they could have access to the poppy
fields, in order to produce more Oxycontin for Rush Limbaugh! I have
the videos to prove it!