[Marxism] meaning of labor time in Capital

Waistline2 at aol.com Waistline2 at aol.com
Sat Apr 18 16:37:06 MDT 2009

In a message dated 4/18/2009 11:38:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
hyl0morphster at googlemail.com writes:

>> Number-crunching aside, I  would say that basis for this homogeneity, or
specific unity as Aristotle  would say, is the value-form, understood as
the species of capitalist surplus  labour extraction.<<<

Comment

Why not

"Number-crunching aside, I would say that basis for this homogeneity,  or
specific unity as Aristotle would say, is the value-form,"

In as much as the value form arises thousands of years in front of
capitalist commodity production and its extraction of surplus-value.

Yes?

WL.

**************Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web.
Try the new Email Toolbar now!