[Marxism] Ward Churchill On Colonialism as Genocide; Thoughts About

kersplebedeb info at kersplebedeb.com
Sun Apr 19 19:50:21 MDT 2009

extermination or dislocation (i.e. ethnic cleansing) can be a way of
securing people's land and resources; it can also be a way of
terrorizing other people into keeping in line.

note that Churchill uses the word genocide with its United Nations
definition, that does not require extermination, just policies or
actions meant to destroy a people's collective identity. in my post i
express my reticences with some implications of this defintion.

-k