[Marxism] China Influence Grows With Car Sales

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 22 07:06:33 MDT 2009

Wait a minute, Marv thinks I express irrational exuberance with my
confidence in class struggle; you think it's despair because I'm not
thrilled to bits at China's countrywide Toyotathon....

Well then, I must be doing everything right.

Certainly the "advances of 'Third World' countries" involve a bit of the old
class struggle to merit the label "advance," don't they? So China's
promotion of capitalism is a form of class struggle?  Like Brazil's?   This
is nothing but the old baloney about the promotion of a national capitalism
in a "Third World" country somehow representing a threat to capitalism as a
whole.

Never happened.  Never happens.  Never happen.

Wiedersehen.