[Marxism] Blog Los Expatriados

Ian Seda isedairi at econs.umass.edu
Wed Apr 22 12:19:37 MDT 2009

Comrades,

I would like to announce the creation of a new discussion blog
(http://losexpatriados.blogspot.com/) where we present issues relevant
to the discussions surrounding the present colonial situation of
Puerto Rico. As you might remember, Nicaraguan president Daniel Ortega
recently made some comments concerning the Summit of the Americas in
which he mentioned that the absence of Cuba and Puerto Rico tarnishes
the name of the event, and then he added that without these two
countries there’s not Summit of The Americas, comments that we hope
will bring the colonial case of Puerto Rico back to the agenda of the
international community.

For now the blog only has postings in spanish.
Please circulate widely to those that you think will be interested in
participating.
Cheers,

Ian

--