[Marxism] Fidel: Obama misinterpreted my brother's remarks

Lüko Willms lueko.willms at t-online.de
Wed Apr 22 13:21:06 MDT 2009

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 10:54:16 -0700 Eli Stephens wrote:

> "Nicaragua has never invaded the United States. Nicaragua has never
> mined the US ports. Nicaragua has never launched a single stone against
> the American nation. Nicaragua has not imposed any government on the
> United States. You are the ones that need to change, not the
> Nicaraguans."
>
> Ortega lists four things, not two as Shane does, three of which were clearly
valid at the time of his meeting with Carter. Ortega is recounting this story
years later; that he misremembered when the mining of the harbours started
is not particularly surprising.

  Nicaragua has also not mined US ports _before_ the US did mine Nicaraguan
ports.

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt, Germany