[Marxism] Abolish the Fucking Hospitals: The leading cause of death and injury in the United States

milongonsinga milongonsinga at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 25 16:40:13 MDT 2009

Powerlifters and other strength athletes rely heavily on chiropractic, deep tissue massage and acupuncture in order to deal with chronic pain and alignment issues. They actually couldn't continue lifting without the aassistance of these practices. It's not quackery. I've been seeing a chiropractor for a couple of months. It's made a tremendous difference in alleviating several joint issues I've developed over the years from lifting. I've been to doctors for these issues, and they were not helpful. People should talk about things they know.

 A student asked Soen Nakagawa during a meditation retreat, "I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Soen replied, "Encourage others."