[Marxism] Abolish the Fucking Hospitals: The leading cause of death and injury in the United States

sabocat59 at mac.com sabocat59 at mac.com
Sat Apr 25 18:52:34 MDT 2009

Milongonsinga wrote:

I've been seeing a chiropractor for a couple of months. It's made a tremendous difference in alleviating several joint issues I've developed over the years from lifting. I've been to doctors for these issues, and they were not helpful. People should talk about things they know.

Unbelievable. There's someone on this list who isn't disembodied, or, as my Aikido instructor would say derisively, a "walking dictionary".

 Greg McD
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T