[Marxism] US: A Sick Society

Waistline2 at aol.com Waistline2 at aol.com
Sun Apr 26 12:13:18 MDT 2009

Disgusting reply below. Ample proof of ideological and mental sickness
under the cloak of petty bourgeois nationalism. Which is to say the nationalism
 is more petty than bourgeois. "Pig forces" referring to the police
departments  is simpleminded and a throwback to the ideological stupidity and
immaturity of  the old Black Panther Party, mostly the Cleaver/Newton pole rather
than say  the Seale/Hampton pole.

The idea of a surplus population of white people is disgusting and
revolting, with nothing in common with the writings and ideas of Marx and  Engels.

The author writes:

"I know, I know, given the racial composition of the u.s., SOME Blacks  and
Latinos are going to get wasted (and some are going to do the wasting,  but
that's hardly our concern here). But overall, it's going to be pretty
good."

This is enough to make one vomit in contempt.

I tend to be extremely flexible and tolerant in allowing the individual to
voice their opinion and the organizational record - my record, is tolerance
 bordering on an anarchist doctrine, concerning private conversations that
may might their way into the public sphere. However, to forward this
garbage to  a Marxist List is pushing the boundary.

In fact you have crossed the line.

That the author apparently does not recognize how sick and degenerate his
pontifications are on the matter of gun control is cause for concern.

WL.

In a message dated 4/24/2009 5:48:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight  Time,