[Marxism] Zionist entity health honcho slams flu name as anti-semitic

Joaquin Bustelo jbustelo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 15:11:27 MDT 2009

You can't make this stuff up.

Well, I probably could, but in this case I haven't.

Israeli official: Swine flu name offensive
6 hours ago

JERUSALEM (AP) - The outbreak of swine flu should be renamed "Mexican"
influenza in deference to Muslim and Jewish sensitivities over pork, said an
Israeli health official Monday.

Deputy Health Minister Yakov Litzman said the reference to pigs is offensive
to both religions and "we should call this Mexican flu and not swine flu,"
he told a news conference at a hospital in central Israel.

full:
<http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ieHZRubAS3lyjn2GBiCPkXkHr
XwwD97QROAG0>