[Marxism] World Health Organization: "What, me worry?"

sabocat59 at mac.com sabocat59 at mac.com
Mon Apr 27 17:43:48 MDT 2009

Your analysis confirms what I'm seeing. Its already spread to several countries.  Its already beyond control. They need to fucking shut down all travel and international commerce and start quarantines immediately.

BTW, the corporate makers of tamaflu and other effective vaccines are reporting a rise in stock prices.

Problem is the possibility for rapid mutation as it spreads.  It could render the vaccines useless.

Greg McD
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T