[Marxism] World Health Organization: "What, me worry?"

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Apr 27 18:08:53 MDT 2009

I've been away from work since Friday and probably won't go back until
my nasty head cold is completely over. I am pretty sure that's what I
have, but who the hell knows. Columbia sent mail to all students and
employees urging them to stay at home until their flu is over. Usually I
am under huge pressure to get back to work since I am the linchpin that
keeps the school's financial systems running. But now I can take it
easy. I only wish I was well enough to take advantage of the day's off.
Uccchhh.