[Marxism] Anti-Defamation League Pressured UCSB tomoveagainstWilliam I. Robinson

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 29 20:01:02 MDT 2009

We agree on that.  And of course the Moors maintained librairies, and we
know what the houses of Castile and Aragon did with those everywhere they
took power-- they burned them.

And if the Moors, and Ottomans, had triumphed, the world might have been
spared the enduring horror of the Atlantic slave trade.

Would have had to do something about the English, but without winning the
asiento for the slave trade, without the slave trade, England would have
taken a much different path...