[Marxism] Benevolent Islam and the Slave Trade

J.M.P.Cloke at lboro.ac.uk J.M.P.Cloke at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Apr 30 09:49:51 MDT 2009

"We're the Ottoman empire, and we just wanted to tell you
that we've developed a kinder, gentler form of slavery
which we think you'll really love! dial 1-800-OTTOMAN for
details! Ottoman, when only the best is good enough for
your children and womenfolk!"

The fact-challenged Marxist Sartesian,
sadly remarked: "not promethean,
my intellect moves
in determinate grooves
and my 'insights'? Folks fall asleep reading 'em!"

With which quasi-poetic gem I feel much better - because
now at long last, the next time you go to one of those
Marxisty talking shops which folks like you substitute for
activism, you'll finally understand why people keep
yawning when you talk, or just walk away....

Jon