[Marxism] MAY DAY MASSAGE 2009 !

CPIML Liberation cpimllib at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 10:01:40 MDT 2009

 * MAY DAY MASSAGE  2009
*

*ON THIS MAY DAY,*
**
*Let us pledge: *

** to resolutely respond the great capitalist crises with a radical
alternative for a higher civilization that alone could save our  humanity!*
**
** to dedicate whole heartedly to rise the consciousness of the working
class to their historical role of the protagonist of the people in breaking
the capitalist shackle !!*
**
** reach to the working people wherever they are to draw them to the rising
tide of class struggle  against capital !!! *
**
** do everything  to overome the division among labour  and construct a web
of solidarity of the working class across the world on a firm
internationalist principle of class struggle through struggle against
capital . For this purpose let us coordinate our activities first !!!! *
**
*Red Salute ,*
**
*Revolutionary May Day Greetings.*