[Marxism] Benevolent Islam and the Slave Trade

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 30 11:30:10 MDT 2009

Oh please Mr. Cloke, please challenge me with a fact, just for a change...
rather than your moral posturing, your plagues on both your sub-primed
houses, your faux erudition, your lawerly best-- and is that really your
best?  Is that all you got?  What facts are you challenging me with?  Are
you really claiming that slave practices of the Ottomans, the Chinese, and
the indigenous North Americans are  the same, were identical in their
impacts on the populations so enslaved as that of the Atlantic slave trade?
Those are some facts you got there, Mr. Cloke.  You need to read Thomas'
book, and Davidson's, and DuBois' and Canot's and Klein's again-- if you've
ever read any of them at all.

Your highly educated ignorance is an inspiration to trolls everywhere.