[Marxism] Dr. Doom Squared: print money or die

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 1 08:35:22 MST 2009

Right, shock and awe.  War policies.  Gee, that's worked so well everywhere,
Baghdad, New Orleans, really sorted out those situations, the old shock and
awe did, didn't it?

Who's the "we"  in "we're at the tipping point"?

Who cares, honestly, about the squealing and whining of these little pigs
going to market and finding there is none?

Only concrete point he makes is that China is hardly the big engine that
could; it's the little engine that couldn't, and as a little engine,
targeting it for culpability, as this creep does,  in the collapse is just
bullshit.  China's mercantilist policies?  How about  France's, Germany's,
etc.?

Of course, some of us were arguing over a year ago that China's economy was
a paper tiger, and that exports from Asia were starting to flatten and
decline.....

One other thing, I think my credentials as a Greenspan hater are unmatched,
perhaps worldwide, but the Fed did increase rates through 2005 and 2006--
holding them steady when the first ripples of distress were manifesting
themselves in the mortgage markets.