[Marxism] Shooting Lupus Dead

Hunter Gray hunterbadbear at hunterbear.org
Sun Mar 1 10:14:45 MST 2009

NOTE BY HUNTER BEAR: MARCH 1 2009

While, as recent history indicates, premature declarations of "victory" can prove fallacious, I can report -- as per my observations and, more to the point, those of my long-term and medically conservative physician who happens to be LDS, that's we've definitely turned a "good big corner" in our Lupus War. Here is my initial post, followed by Mack's query, and then by my response. I should add that I've just thrown off an upper bronchial problem -- now endemic here in southeastern Idaho during many days of atypical icy fog -- and have tossed it without any medicinal aid. [Still have troublesome sinus problems stemming from an old, serious facial injury.]

I am posting this on lists where significant numbers have been concerned about my med condition. Most are now aware that Systemic Lupus, relatively rare and considered "lethal", has a genetic base [in some cases, environmental factors play a secondary role] and a special preference for Native Americans, Blacks, Chicanos, and some Asian groups, and women in general. It's one of the most serious of the auto-immune diseases [where the body's immune system attacks various organs]. It has no cure and there have been no new Lupus medicines of substance for half a century -- although stem cell research offers grounds for some optimism.

For the rest [updated through February 28 2009], see

http://hunterbear.org/shooting_lupus.htm

HUNTER GRAY [HUNTER BEAR/JOHN R SALTER JR] Mi'kmaq /St. Francis
Abenaki/St. Regis Mohawk
Protected by Na´shdo´i´ba´i´
and Ohkwari'

Check out our Hunterbear website Directory http://hunterbear.org/directory.htm
[The site is dedicated to our one-half Bobcat, Cloudy Gray:
http://hunterbear.org/cloudy_gray.htm

I have always lived and worked in the Borderlands.
http://hunterbear.org/outlaw_trail1.htm

remembering way. [Hunter Bear]
 http://www.hunterbear.org/GRAY%20LANDS%20AND%20GRAY%20GHOSTS.htm