[Marxism] Betancourt's halo [SIC] under spotlight

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 1 12:06:36 MST 2009

So how does someone living in the comfort of the West, risking nothing,
demanding blind obedience to FARC, and I would guess from other statements,
regarding any dissent from FARC "ideology" and practice as actual treason,
differ from somebody living in the comfort of the West, risking nothing,
criticizing the FARC?

Seems to me the same things were said to those criticizing Fatah, those who
pointed out what a blind alley it's nationalism was; seems to me the same
thing was said and recently to those who had the temerity to criticize
Mugabe, Sinn Fein, Lula  etc.etc. etc.