[Marxism] energy and biology

sabocat59 at mac.com sabocat59 at mac.com
Mon Mar 2 09:18:07 MST 2009

Understood.  Very clear and quite fair.
But there is that little problem of public health, economics and efficacy of different types of medical interventions, as well as the weight of institutional interests on which kind of modalities are offered.

The power politics involved go way beyond the disinterest of scientific objectivity especially when popular understanding of the mythology behind how science operates in the real world  is way off the mark.

But since this is seemingly a controversial topic I will try to limit myself to topics upon which we can all agree.

Your list is a very good one I might add.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T