[Marxism] Wall-E

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Mar 2 11:39:13 MST 2009

The Disney animated feature Wall-E received many Academy Award
nominations including one for best original screenplay. It was also
named the best animated feature by my colleagues in NYFCO, a group that
I obviously have much more respect for. Since the movie supposedly
embraces environmentalist values, I finally decided to order it from
Netflix despite my misgivings over anything associated with Walt Disney.

It turns out my misgivings were well-founded.

full: http://louisproyect.wordpress.com/2009/03/02/wall-e/