[Marxism] Shuffling the deck chairs in Cuba

Jay Moore pieinsky at igc.org
Tue Mar 3 16:21:52 MST 2009

Let's hope not.  So what do people know about the replacements?  Perez
Roque was the person always pointed to as the main man in the next
generation of Cuban revolutionaries when the issue was brought up about
who would succeed Fidel et al.  This is where Walter might actually be
helpful if we were still on the useful (and had a modicum of critical
distancing from the official Cuban line).
jay