[Marxism] Are we facing the mother of all bubbles?

Néstor Gorojovsky nmgoro at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 11:04:37 MST 2009

Against anything received economic knowledge would suggest, the
currency of the USofAm is increasing its value.

Of course, many explanations can and should be advanced. I suggest
what I think is the most concrete one.

Am I too stupid in thinking that after recycling itself through the
most bizarre boulevards ("emerging" countries, dot.coms, unpayable
mortgages, etc.) we are witnessing the ultimate recycling of global
excess surplus?

Are we not beginning to see the DOLLAR BUBBLE?

I am just asking. Those less plainclothes than yours truly may -and I
hope they will- give some hints.

--

Néstor Gorojovsky
El texto principal de este correo puede no ser de mi autoría