[Marxism] Are we facing the mother of all bubbles?

Lüko Willms lueko.willms at t-online.de
Fri Mar 6 23:05:37 MST 2009

On Wed, 4 Mar 2009 19:04:37 +0100, Néstor Gorojovsky wrote:

> Against anything received economic knowledge would suggest, the
> currency of the USofAm is increasing its value.

  I disagree. The USA is issuing government bonds amounting to many
hundredthousands of millions of USD for all the bank bailouts, and somebody
has to shell out their good money for those bonds. And that somebody is the
world. So the flow of money into the USofA is increasing.

  The richer imperialist nations try to solve the world economic crisis on the
back of the poorer nations.

  On the other hand, the USD/EUR exchange rate moves ina reverse
proportion to the price of oil.

Comradely yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt, Germany