[Marxism] "Cast aside illusions!” Crisis dee =?win...

sabocat59 at mac.com sabocat59 at mac.com
Sat Mar 7 02:40:28 MST 2009

Corporatism is not long for corporation.  It is rather a more polite or neutral term for the original fascism of the Mussolini variety implying a total merger between the state and big business.

So finance corporatism would mean that capital is in the hands of that economic sector subsuming industrial capital.  Not that we are in any way post industrialist, not by a long stretch

I think the term is pretty descriptive.

Greg McD
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T