[Marxism] Facebook

Jeffrey Thomas Piercy mqduck at sonic.net
Sat Mar 7 08:57:55 MST 2009

  Erik Carlos Toren wrote:
>> Nobody I know is using MySpace, but I get about an invitation a day to
>> join some Facebook group. Hi5, I never heard of.
>
> I don't think there are many folks of your generation in MySpace. Hell, even
> my generation (Xgeners) are mostly in Facebook. MySpace is mostly teens and
> early 20's.

I resent that. Us people in our early 20s (wait, am I in my mid 20s
now?) stopped using Myspace a long time ago (in Internet terms, anyway).
Honestly, I don't know who the hell's using Myspace anymore.

--
Human: An animal so lost in loathing contemplation of what it thinks it
is as to overlook what it ought to be.