[Marxism] Any good articles on PTSD?

Shacht at aol.com Shacht at aol.com
Tue Mar 10 12:21:35 MDT 2009

I don't know if you would call it a Marxist perspective, but take a look at
John Huston's "Let There Be Light," a documentary of sorts commissioned and
then  suppressed by the Department of War in 1946. You can get a good deal of
information about that film and its history from the web. It was my first
encounter with PTSD once called combat fatigue and before that shell shock. It  is
also a good piece on political and social history in its  context.
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219671244x1201345076/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)