[Marxism] Jon Stewart versus CNBC

Dan Russell proletariandan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 12:04:45 MDT 2009

<While he is critical of

> certain aspects of the system, and certain players within it, the
> underlying message is never that the system as a whole is
> fundamentally flawed, even when it seems it ought to be painfully
> obvious to someone of his apparent intellect>

I'm sure it is as painfully obvious to him as it is to Obama or any other
intelligent, open-minded person, but for whatever reason they're unable or
unwilling to accept that there might be an alternative. If Stewart ever did
question capitalism, you can bet he wouldn't last much longer no matter what
his ratings were.