[Marxism] 'Left' Obamites Prefer Kool-Aid to Struggle

mmatulka at comcast.net mmatulka at comcast.net
Sat Mar 14 22:53:42 MDT 2009

Nice points Gary.  I am concerned about the time spent in Left-Punditocracy-Land as well meaning but, pointless.  We may spend our time, energy and thought on finer shades of nuance, yet ultimately power relations are what they are.  My greatest criticism I reserve for and against myself.  So what is to be done?

"That is not to say of course that those of us in the Left punditocracy
cannot have a few words among ourselves about the Obama phenomenon and those
of us who were less than correctly critical....."