[Marxism] Newspapers and the internet

sabocat59 at mac.com sabocat59 at mac.com
Sun Mar 15 04:02:45 MDT 2009

Joonas Laine wrote:

With internet publications people have to find their own way to it, and even if they all read what they used to read in the paper on the lunch room table, they'll do it atomised, everyone on their own computer at home.________________________

Well over here in the USA we don't have any left wing dead tree papers, unless you count the Nation weekly. I solved the workplace dilemma by creating a newsletter geared toward my fellow workers' interests but with a political slant, by cutting, pasting and printing.  Of course it had to be anonymous that way but depending on what you're trying to accomplish at work I found it to be a useful tool. It was a little less conspicuous than handing out copies of the Industrial Worker but with my big mouth I got busted anyway.

Greg McDonald
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T