[Marxism] As long as the British remain there will be some kindof IRA

J.M.P.Cloke at lboro.ac.uk J.M.P.Cloke at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Mar 16 09:32:53 MDT 2009

Well, that's OK then! If I pick up a rifle and kill a
passing pizza delivery man (as happened at the Maserreene
Barracks) it was all the fault of the British oppressors
and I bear no guilt.

And if the vast mass of the Northern Irish working class
(as is the case) are horrified by what these 'liberators'
have done, then, like the pizza delivery people who were
shot they are 'collaborators with the oppressor' and it
*still* isn't my fault!

How excellent! So I can go around perceiving historical
injustices wherever I want to, shoot/injure anyone I want
to, and it's never my fault!

I'd have joined this list years ago if I'd realised that
being a Marxist means never having to say you're sorry and
never taking responsibility for anything you do...

--
Dr Jon Cloke
Project Officer EnergyCentral and Research Associate

E-mail: j.m.p.cloke at lboro.ac.uk
Tel: 00 44 07984 813681