[Marxism] As long as the British remain there will be some kindof IRA

Bhaskar Sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 12:34:13 MDT 2009

Connolly was a brilliant theorist, organizer and died bravely, I don't see
how his situation is similar to the one today in Northern Ireland.  It's not
like this is all a new idea and we haven't gone through The Troubles.

At a time when hundreds of thousands of workers have recently been mobilized
in the South, and the capitalist system undergoing a crisis, I don't see how
this action can help the struggle in the 6 counties.

And quoting games won't completely work since we are obviously not of the
same persuasions, I'm closer to Luxemburg than Lenin, always have been.