[Marxism] STOP THE EVICTIONS - the source of profits now are disposable trash

Ralph Johansen mdriscollrj at charter.net
Mon Mar 16 13:20:46 MDT 2009

> From the Hudson Valley Activist Newsletter
March 16, 2009, http://activistnewsletter.blogspot.com/

STOP THE EVICTIONS!

As the U.S. government spends trillions of dollars to bail out the bankers
and investors whose greed has plunged our country and the world into the
Great Recession, and while companies such as A.I.G. are paying fat bonuses
to executives with taxpayer bailout money, millions of American families
are
being evicted from their mortgaged or rental homes and apartments.

MSNBC videographers recently followed the police in various cities as they
evicted some of these families. It's sad to watch it but it is a view of
the
often concealed tragedy being inflicted upon our people, and should be
watched. This tragedy is the responsibility of an economic system that sees
human beings as little more than cogs in its productive machinery,
consumers
of its products, the source of its profits and, when their usefulness ends,
as disposable trash.

Watch the video:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/28303876#28303876

STOP THE EVICTIONS