[Marxism] As long as the British remain there will be

Néstor Gorojovsky nmgoro at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 14:33:56 MDT 2009

But there is still another, darker, side to the issue.

I bet 10 to 1 that while the British remain in Ulster, there will
always exist some kind of group that can be Satanized as "terrorist".
Whether the IRA decides to give up armed struggle or not.

The British (as any imperialist) will also need a pretext to remain in
place because they are needed to keep "peace" safe.

And this does not predicate anything on the right of the Irish to
struggle by whatever means they feel useful against a foreign power
that occupies their land, or part of it.

--

Néstor Gorojovsky
El texto principal de este correo puede no ser de mi autoría