[Marxism] Redbaiting on the left

Bhaskar Sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 16:49:18 MDT 2009

I have endorsed and will be volunteering at the action in Washington on the
21st, but this article is not really worthy of counterpunch.  I agree with
some of its general sentiments, but first of all UFPJ has CPUSA members in
its steering committee, has ISO involvement, SP-USA etc, etc, I don't think
this is a case of a red-baiting, just poor politics.

The protest movement should be completely independent of the Democratic
Party, should involve direct action and other non-conventional tactics.

Poor article, but its good that the word got out about March 21