[Marxism] U.S.: "Our fingers were crossed on Palestine aid"

nada dwaltersMIA at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 16:49:24 MDT 2009

Shane wrote:

The Palestinian Unity Government would issue this declaration--

--We recognize the right of Israel to exist within its internationally
recognized boundaries**
conformably to international law and all applicable UN resolutions.

--We renounce violence as specified in the UN Charter but retain the
right, specified in
that charter, of armed self-defense against foreign incursion,
attack, or occupation.

--We adhere to all Israel/Palestine agreements in the firm expectation
that Israel will
immediately undo all its past violations of those agreements.

=====
Comment:
Shane, this is the liberal Zionist perspective. It addresses *nothing*
as to the root causes of the violence and disenfranchisement of the
Palestinian majority. I am curious as to whose side you are on here.

David