[Marxism] Notes on an Orientation to the Obama Presidency

Joaquin Bustelo jbustelo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 18:00:26 MDT 2009

Sartesian quoth: "Tell me,  does chanting "Obama!  Obama! Obama!" lead to
mental clarity and peace-- kind of like the mantra of "Om"-- a meaningless
phrase that when repeated consistently by the user brings about a state of
bliss? "

You know, I looked for the words that are put "in quotes" in this post and
failed to find them in the original article. More significantly, not only
couldn't I find the original quotes, I couldn't find the sentiments being
ascribed to the author of the article.

Perhaps Sartesian will be kind enough to cite chapter and verse showing his
post isn't a fabrication, a political frame-up.

Joaquin