[Marxism] Rabid Trotskyite attack on Obama

nada dwaltersMIA at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 08:13:31 MDT 2009

Greg, I have no idea what your comments mean or why they are so hostile.
What's up with that?

First, we don't care what Taiwan thinks, right?

Secondly, my MAIN point is that it will hardly effect business. They
have far greater things to worry about than who has diplomatic relations
with them.  Nixon settled that question 35 years ago. It's not a
question of 'methodology for predicting the future' (???) but what
Taiwan does with it's billions invested in countries all over the world,
*including* China, and how the depression/recession and collapse of
international trade is effecting them.

David