[Marxism] Yesterday's protest: SF protest

nada dwaltersMIA at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 09:47:40 MDT 2009

Eli, I think 4,000 is way over what even other optimistic counts are. I
don't "blame" ANSWER or anyone for this. Even the "UfPJ/'moderate'" wing
of the left which has no real representatives or influence here in the
Bay Area. There is a larger systemic issue involving Obama, Dems,
demoralization, "hope", etc. Yes, I'm glad SOME people came out. But it
provided little of what we need to end the war. I saw so many of the
SAME faces I always do with few newer ones.

David