[Marxism] A marxmail group on identi.ca?

David Picón Álvarez david at miradoiro.com
Tue Mar 24 09:41:03 MDT 2009

I've been hearing a lot about microblogging and so on, and just recently got
an account with identi.ca. While I'm still not very convinced of the value,
it'd probably be a good idea for propagating URLs and short snippets (news
headlines, and that kind of thing). So, I'm considering creating a marxmail
group on indenti.ca, but it's probably not a good idea to create it without
advising the list. Otherwise I'll just create a marxists group.

BTW, microblogging is basically a sort of broadcast system for messages of
140 characters or fewer (SMS length, approximately).

--David.