[Marxism] Obama: I am a New Democrat

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Thu Mar 26 14:59:33 MDT 2009

On Mar 26, 2009, at 2:20 PM, Joaquin Bustelo wrote:

> ...Fresh from his re-election in 2004, which he actually WON in the
> old-fashioned sense of "winning," which means to get more votes than
> the
> other guy...

Only if you assume (without any evidence at all) that the Repugnicon-
installed Diebold etc. machines counted votes (except in Ohio, where
we have conclusive evidence of massive fraud) honestly.

> ...[Obama] is a vaguely, mildly liberal moderate Democrat...

Which, of course, is the very definition of a "New Democrat."
In fact Gore, the very prototype (in the 1980's and 1990's) of a "New
Democrat," is markedly to the "left" of Obama on every significant
point (which, of course, is why Obama, not Gore, was chosen to be
POTUS).

Shane Mage