[Marxism] Total Meltdown and Civil Unrest - Wall Street's Manipulated Stock Market Rally

Dbachmozart at aol.com Dbachmozart at aol.com
Sun Mar 29 07:54:06 MDT 2009

Total Meltdown and Civil Unrest
Wall Street's Manipulated Stock Market Rally

By Matthias Chang

_Global Research_
(http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102528151467&s=9699&e=001Vt1w-RREI_n34s9cmzQYg9D_M5fDo3TwB84KQiyyzRu8lVUAwGLU2rwIxkTrqSzDsivRtgiQqbfHpG_9MZ4cU8
uQWzP2n6ACkSwsvQwmaYEyNi0BH0BkEQ==) , March 26, 2009

The numbers that have been bandied about is  beyond the comprehension of the
average Joe Six-Packs. I cannot even  figure out $500 billion, what more $500
trillion. Ninety per cent of  government leaders are also unable to figure out
the enormity of the  global debt sink-hole.

So, I have accepted the fact that 97 per  cent of Americans will just accept
whatever explanations and excuses  thrown at them by President Obama, Fed
Bernanke and Treasury Geithner for  bailing out the banks and failing to prevent
the implosion of the economy  by summer of  2009.

URL of this article:

<_www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=12909_
(http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=12909) >

steps!