[Marxism] British Government Refuses To Discuss Sovereignty of Malvinas

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 30 06:24:02 MDT 2009

Ah, bit of the old how's your father, right Mr. Cloke--?

"I can't answer your questions because of your childish way of putting them"
but after posing, and twisting, and pontificating, and the usual
pseudo-intellectual slop you do answer the question..

"So no, in answer to your grade-school question and the
breath-taking lack of analytical capacity its initial
premises imply, I didn't agitate for the defeat of the UK
armed forces - if I agitated for anything it would be that
as many of them came home alive as was possible"

This is where all your faux erudition gets us.  Nowhere.  Pretending to sit
on the fence, urging plagues on both houses when in reality it's queen and
country now and forever for you.  Enough to gag a maggot.

Your answer identifies you perfectly as in fact a wanker--  definitions 1&2
in the OED.

Or what was the word Craig used?