[Marxism] Just for the fun of it

Nestor Gorojovsky nmgoro at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 17:23:48 MDT 2009

Francis Ford Coppola has been seen recently sitting at a restaurant near
the Mataderos Fair in Buenos Aires. He was Mesmerized by the choripán.

Do you think Latin America has a good possibility to win a gastronomic
war against the USofAm?

I vote for massive attack with Peruvian delis.

Unbeatable.

This would be Fifth Generation Warfare, indeed